Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Composites (and Christmas Cards)

I loves me some Shutterfly (doesn't hurt that they're constantly offering me discounts).  My first ever photo shoot involved my sister-in-law and her family (wanted to get a Christmas card photo - hence the Shutterfly bit - and some other photos).  The house we were in was quite dark (the before's you see here are after they were converted in PSE from RAW where I did some major lightening/brightening, etc.).  If you ever need to know how to do a composite (or would like to talk about the Christmas miracle known as Photoshop Elements), let me know - I learned some valuable lessons here.

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I love your arrows and commentary. Congratulations on your first photo shoot -- and with a composite to boot! I'll bet they love their photo. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ her finger. :-) This is great! It looks real good. I have to contend that sometimes PS5 is my savior!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the composite! I've never tried this but it looks well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! I've never tried one, either...but I know who I'm going to ask when I need to do one!

    ReplyDelete