Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Edit Me, Week 3 Challenge

Really starting to love editing landscapes.  I'm not sure where this photo was taken, but it's a great one.  I cropped, cloned out some stuff that was leftover from the crop, cleaned up some noise (just to make the water a little more glassy), used an action to pop the color (though I'm not certain which one), did a little selective darkening (specifically on the roof of the boat because it was starting to look blown out), and a little vignetting around some of the edges.  Here's the before and after:

And a full size of the after:



5 comments:

  1. love the rich feel you gave it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz - That's very kind of you! Thanks so much for your comment! ~Jessica

      Delete
  2. Hi Jessica, what a lovely eidt.. I LOVE it.. I love the crop, the edit and new tone you choosed, very very nice.. Thanks so much for joining edit me this week, I am honored you edited my photo.. I am your newest happiest follower here as well.. I look forward to indulging in more photo fiun via your future posts.. Wishing you an amazing weekend.. ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marilyn - I couldn't be more flattered! Editing is easy and enjoyable when you have a great starting photo. ~Jessica

      Delete
  3. I love the deeper tones in your edit! It turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete